Friday 1 November 2013

Exploring Norwich City Hall


On Friday 1st November 2013 Eureka Wellbeing Photography members visited Norwich City Hall. For several members it was the first time they had stepped inside this fascinating civic building. Over the next few weeks we will share some of our photos with you here. To kick it off though, here's a picture I took of the exterior of the City Hall. I had been walking along the War Memorial at the top of the market - walking a bit too fast in fact. Remembering our Eureka slogan - 'find wonder as we wander' - I decided to slow down a bit and Take notice* of the beauty around me. It had been raining and there were a series of puddles, each reflecting the light in interesting ways. Peering into one of them I saw the 'shot' that I subsequently captured, above. I'm pleased with this one!

~ Colin ~

* Take notice
Be curious. Catch sight of the beautiful. Remark on the unusual. Notice the changing seasons. Savour the moment, whether you are walking to work, eating lunch or talking to friends. Be aware of the world around you and what you are feeling. Reflecting on your experiences will help you appreciate what matters to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment